[DeTomaso] Sad Goose

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 22:54:37 EDT 2022

 To state facts is sometimes admirable.
Bud #3400

     On Saturday, August 6, 2022, 09:37:01 PM CDT, David via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 We aren’t disrespectful in this forum, so I’ll retract my “crud club“ comment.
I’ve seen too many Panteras from this place represented as “solid cars” when they were complete rebuilds. My concern is young first time owners thinking they are getting a deal on a car they didn’t think they could afford.