[DeTomaso] 72 Pantera for sale PNW

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:54:48 EDT 2022

Thanks for promoting my car Julian!
I posted a link and a few thoughts about my Pantera for sale a few days ago
on the forum.
With just the one local Craigslist posting we have a few interested parties
so far but plan on further listings for more exposure if it doesn't sell
quickly.
Yes it is pretty well sorted and priced to sell. Certainly not a perfect
car but a very reasonable entry point including the upgrades done over the
years.
Especially the Kirk Evans firewall reduction kit which eliminates a lot of
extra work to gain access to the front of the engine, not to mention an
extra 3-4 in. of leg room!
Julian the link in your post was cut off so here's another. Please excuse
the self promotion folks!
Thank,Matt
https://tinyurl.com/36pr44mc