[DeTomaso] Selling the 1972 Pantera

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:24:20 EDT 2022

It's time to find a new caretaker for the Pantera.
If you know of anyone interested in a fairly priced introduction into
Pantera ownership please pass this on. Thank you!
Numerous factors have led to this decision but it really just comes down to
I've had my fun and it's time.
I think this car is a good driver as is or a perfect candidate for a
repaint/resto.
My focus has always been to make the car reliable over being a show car.
The pictures taken on a cloudy day in the ad somewhat mask the true
condition of the paint.
In person there are many little blemishes/nicks/ that were present when I
bought the car in "99. It is screaming "paint me" !
I'm letting my cousin Pat handle the showing of the car at his warehouse in
Mukilteo,WA. Contact him for a showing please.
He is well versed in high performance cars and a visit is full of
additional eye candy!
My two car garage is too cramped with an S2000 sharing the limited space to
view the car properly and it helps that the car is not here as it makes me
a little melancholy.
After 23 years it's like putting a member of the family up for adoption.
In the ad I have listed many upgrades done over the years.
Contact Pat for a showing but I'm glad to answer any questions he can't.
Thanks for the memories 3584!
Matt
https://tinyurl.com/2e4ty87t