[DeTomaso] Larry Stock at ‘work’

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 12:36:41 EDT 2022

 That's a very nice office he's sitting in. Wish I could have worked from a 1967 Mustang!
    On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 09:05:25 AM PDT, MICHAEL DREW via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Hi guys,

I’m on an airline trip with a well-timed Reno layover, and decided to join Larry at work during Hot August Nights.

He’s in the parking lot answering emails on his laptop and prepping orders to be shipped this afternoon. Gotta love remote working!

Mike

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com