[DeTomaso] 180 header rattle

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 1 22:03:37 EDT 2022

Hi Mirril,

The collectors are solid.  All four pipes on each side run into and are welded at the collectors. The collectors attach to the mufflers and all that part of the assembly is solid.  It may be I’m not communicating this correctly and need to provide a photo.  I’ll try to get that later.

I agree it would seem the other pair of crossover tubes should have a bracket but they never had that I can tell.

Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves