[DeTomaso] Fwd: SVRA 2022 TransAm Speedfest : Group 6 12 Feature Race 1

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:55:16 EDT 2022

Agree with Asa Jay, as much as it hurts one's pride and check book, glad you are okay and the damage is limited.

Johnny has awesome skills and already has the bucks made up to reproduces some more easily damaged or rusted parts like the lower valance and B posts, but he's based in the UK. There is also a guy in Phoenix called Antonio who makes flares, rockers, door panels (look him up on eBay) etc. and may be able to fabricate what you need, thirdly there's Matt Najari in Las Vegas, he's the guy with a boneyard containing 6+ Pantera's and often selling panels on eBay, albeit at hefty pricing.

Mike Mayberry had fender top sections he was selling off at one point, just the top with the light cutout and reasonable pricing.

Ron McCall also purchased a truck load of parts a couple months ago and if I recall correctly that haul included a lot of sheet metal.

Good luck,
Julian