[DeTomaso] Parts on PrecisionProformance web site?

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 22:07:32 EDT 2022

John,

No, do NOT contact Don Byars. He told me he has enough to worry about trying to single-handedly run a shop restoring almost 20 Panteras at one time without fielding random phone calls about a long-closed business that he never had anything to do with.

Don was never in the parts business and never wants to be in the parts business. And Bobby’s wife didn’t turn over any parts to him.

Hall Pantera sold many of the same things Bobby did (they bought their parts from him). They may still have what you are looking for, or know where to get it.

Mike

Sent from my iPad