[DeTomaso] NPT Diagnosing turn signal failure

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:56:29 EDT 2022

Ken,

I have two suggestions for questionable fuse contacts.

1)  Buy a can of De-Oxit and spray clean them.

2) If the De-Oxit doesn't cure it, buy a bottle of KopR-Shield and spread some of it on both fuze blades.
Be careful, it's messy but very effective at improving and sealing an electrical connection.

Doug Braun