[DeTomaso] NPT Diagnosing turn signal failure

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 01:12:28 EDT 2022

My turn signals don't work in my daily driver.  I suspected the flasher relay but replacing it didn't help.  I can replace the multi-function switch but don't want to just keep replacing parts.  I think I can look at the pin in the flasher relay socket that the 12V signal is on and see if 12VDC is present when I engage the turn signal, and if absent replace the multi-function switch.
Is there an error in my logic?
Ken