[DeTomaso] Topping off Pantera Coolant?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 18:22:38 EDT 2022

1. Fill the pressure tank all the way. Replace cap.
2. Fill swirl tank (forward of the pressure tank) half way.
3. Jack the rear of the car up as high as your jack will go.
4. Open radiator bleed valve - petcock at top-rear of driver's side of radiator. Let air bubbles escape until mostly fluid runs out; close bleed valve.
5. Top off pressure tank. Replace cap.
6. Start car; let run for a few minutes; rev engine a few times; shut off car.
7. Return to step 4.  Repeat steps 4-6 until no air bubbles exit radiator bleed valve.