[DeTomaso] Fun Rally - Car Washes in Chandler, AZ

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:51:07 EDT 2022

I like that sentiment. When I got home from the last Phoenix Fun Rally I
still had numbers on the car from the track event not to mention 3000 miles
of bugs and grime. Took it to cars an coffee the next weekend and parked in
the exotic section. The car snobs wouldn't come near it. But it started a
lot of conversations with real car guys. That's the way it ought to be.

Jeff
6559

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 7:43 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <