[DeTomaso] Group 3 Pantera at Auto Cub Speedway

byrdjf at embarqmail.com byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:36:26 EDT 2022

Great way to wake up this am!

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> On Behalf Of Steve Lisa
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2022 1:34 AM
To: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Group 3 Pantera at Auto Cub Speedway

Julian, thanks for that.  So great to see the Pantera get some air time!!!!

The video is actually Tony's first warm-up lap Sunday morning before the distributor skipped on us.  But, you can see how easy the car is to drive.
You can also see the in car timer compared to Saturday's fast race lap....
+2:47.

We are ready for SVRA Laguna April 20-24.  We hope to see some of there!!!