[DeTomaso] Registry down in a big way?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 29 21:46:42 EDT 2021

Someone checked up on him in person a couple months ago and he was fine,
but in today's age, we need to check up on him again.  I forget who it
was that checked.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
******************************
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]https://w7tsc.org
[2]https://www.teampanteraracing.com

   [1][3]http://detomasoregistry.org/

   Significantly, emails bounce because Chuck's email address is tied to
   the website. In the past even though we couldn't get through to the
   website, his email still worked because the website was still alive.
   His home phone is disconnected and mobile phone just goes to voicemail,
   with a generic outgoing message so there is no guarantee it's even
   still his number. Messages left are unanswered.

   This doesn't look good. I hope he is okay? Has anyone had any contact
   with him lately?

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad

References

   1. [4]http://detomasoregistry.org/

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.