[DeTomaso] backup camera's

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 19:39:37 EDT 2021

I know I have asked this before, but the subject has come up again. It is my confusion on what there is and adaptivity to the Pantera.
So I am going to ask the group again. Here are the parameters I am working with.
Would like to mount  the camera in a license plate bracket, do not want to drill any holes.
Have a mirror mount ,with a trajectory pattern.
Can I mix and match products?
What has the group used and with what results?
Thanks

Steven Edwards