[DeTomaso] Registry down in a big way?

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 11:08:06 EDT 2021

Guys,

The De Tomaso registry has had occasional problems in the past, suffering short outages. However this weekend it seemed to crash completely.

http://detomasoregistry.org/

Significantly, emails bounce because Chuck’s email address is tied to the website. In the past even though we couldn’t get through to the website, his email still worked because the website was still alive. His home phone is disconnected and mobile phone just goes to voicemail, with a generic outgoing message so there is no guarantee it’s even still his number. Messages left are unanswered.

This doesn’t look good. I hope he is okay? Has anyone had any contact with him lately?

Mike

Sent from my iPad