[DeTomaso] Best tool for AN fittings?

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Sep 23 20:22:44 EDT 2021

   I have used aluminum open end or crow foot wrenches that we spray painted with rubber paint “Flex Seal” or “Plastic Dip” after we measured and filed open the flats
so the now thicker rubber is original correct measurement wrench.
   You can also wrap electrical tape around the nut so the wrench doesn’t damage.
Jeff
Sent from my brain.