[DeTomaso] Update from Portland Race

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Sep 15 14:23:26 EDT 2021

Thanks, all for the congrats. I hope to get the video up in the next few
weeks.

Also, for those asking for more information about the clutch type/model --
the Pantera is still in the trailer as it is basically still ready for the
next event minus the clutch change.  In the meantime, we are working on
getting the Panoz ready for the Historic 24 (complete rebuild) and
testing.  Once we get it out of the trailer and in the shop, I will let
back to you with the clutch type.  I am a bit embarrassed to say that I
don't know what we have/had in there.

For the guys up at the Silver State -- best of luck, and stay safe!

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.