[DeTomaso] Clutch master cylinder seal

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 19:07:42 EDT 2021

All,

Instead of retaining the troublesome OEM clevis clips, or breaking out a holesaw, I chose to use a new clevis and cotter pin.  Much easier.

Also welded this little bracket  to make clutch master cylinder installation a bit easier. Mounted from the inside and can be easily held in place with needle nose pliers while installing master cylinder.

Larry