[DeTomaso] Oil pan for a '73 Cleveland recommendations

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:57:56 EDT 2021

Sooo after 6 years in the shop when we were ready to drive it out, last
weekend a spot weld broke in the oil pan baffle and rubbed against the
crankshaft.

No damage, but I need a new oil pan.

Hall Pantera does not sell them and Pantera Performance is not answering
the phone.

Who should I contact, maybe Summit Racing ?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Konrad