[DeTomaso] Rocker Panels on Ebay

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 21:51:34 EDT 2021

 Guys,
Have you reached out to Johnny Woods in the UK to see if he has made any?
Jim
    On Friday, October 29, 2021, 09:34:22 PM EDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Julian, Mike,

You are both exactly right. The fellow advertising those panels on Enay has never even seen a Pantera, I don’t think. Some vendors used to sell very low-quality replacements which were carved in only the top-to-bottom direction, failing to acknowledge the fact that they are also supposed to be bent front to back, like a banana.  I guess he fit his hands in one of them and cooked it, not realizing how bad they were.

Oops.

Kirk Evans always made the best reproduction rockers but has been out of them for years.  As luck would have it, he is just now working to bring them back. In fact I was supposed to be getting a set to hand-carry to Japan this week but his production was slightly delayed. However he should have them available in the next few weeks.

I would definitely go that route!

Mike

Sent from my iPad