[DeTomaso] Stainless V Non-stainless brake lines

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:24:54 EDT 2021

I'll be running new brake lines for 6328 when I go to put her back together
and I'm debating whether to go to stainless brake lines or stay with the
regular steel lines.  I know stainless is much more difficult to work with
but won't rust.  I did not find any noticeable rust on my old lines that
came on the car so doubt replacing them with new regular steel lines would
result in a problem, and would be much easier to bend and flare.  I do plan
to do the work myself.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest