[DeTomaso] Rod end/cap thru pan...

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:57:00 EDT 2021

I have a Cleveland with a titan oil pump. It has two external oil return lines.  One that balances the air pressure from the top of the motor to the bottom in the oil pan.  The other picks up excess oil in the valve cover to the oil pan.

I ran the silver state at 6200 rpms almost constant.
Might be an oiling option to look at.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone