[DeTomaso] Looking for great substitute lights

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri Oct 22 11:35:56 EDT 2021

By the way - I like the Cibie option as they were around back when the GR3
cars were racing, and a good number of the racers apparently used the Cibie
external lights.  For this trip, we are likely to simply put new
replacement 7" halogens in, then decide what to do longer-term if when the
Pantera is entered in the longer endurance races.  Daytona's good lighting
makes this one easier.
Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 7:41 AM Steve Lisa <stevelisa at patentit.com> wrote:

> Thanks guys... I will update the group with what we go with.
>
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2021, 10:07 Fred Foreman <fred4man at att.net> wrote:
>
>>    I would suggest Ciebe 7" headlight housing.  They fit like a stock
>>    headlight and use the same electrical plug.  You can put an H-4 bulb in
>>    them at stock wattage 55/65.  They have a nice pattern and sharp cut
>>    off, that is, they don't throw light up high when on low beams.  You
>>    get a nice penetrating pattern on high beam.  I like them on my car.
>>

>>    H-4's also give you the opportunity to up-grade to higher wattage bulbs
>>    by simply changing out the bulb not the entire housing.  You can get
>>    55/100 watt bulbs (and several other options) for a really penetrating
>>    HI HI beam!   Yes, you would need a relay on the high circuit for that
>>    bulb and probably use a ceramic electrical connector.  I have not tried
>>    the 100 watt highs on my car.
>>

>>    Fred Foreman
>>
>>    11659 Jones Rd.  #370
>>
>>    Houston, Tx, 77070
>>

>>    H (281) 894-7755
>>
>>    M (832) 474-7935
>>
>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
>> the links above.
>>
>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>> message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list.
>> They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve
>> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   By theA way - I like the Cibie option as they were around back when the
   GR3 cars were racing, and a good number of the racers apparently used
   the Cibie external lights.A  For this trip, we are likely to simply put
   new replacement 7" halogens in, then decide what to do longer-termA if
   when the Pantera is entered in the longer endurance races.A  Daytona's
   good lighting makes this one easier.A A
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.

   On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 7:41 AM Steve Lisa <[3]stevelisa at patentit.com>