[DeTomaso] Wanted Pre L

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 16:18:38 EDT 2021

 BUMP..
    On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:11:30 PM EDT, Jeff Udelson <jefude at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Three years ago after 25 years of ownership I sold #4134, and regretted it. I am now looking for another Pre L . At this point in my life I am not wanting to go through a restoration or any type of project. The car needs to be mechanically well sorted with a close to stock original motor. After market intake, carb , headers are fine. A correct original appearing interior and exterior. No wings or flares,  prefer but would not exclude later Pantera style hood vents. Chrome/stainless trim. Color is open but prefer red, or yellow. Will pay top dollar for a pristine mechanically no issues car. Thank you.Jeff UdelsonAtlanta GA.