[DeTomaso] intake maifold for throttle body injection

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 12:39:25 EDT 2021

 I have a Weiand single plane 4V manifold with injector pockets added and it fits under the stock engine cover:

I have an MSD throttle body and it may not be as tall as a throttle body including injectors, I can measure it tonight if that helps.  Probably not an optimal combination, but I wanted it to fit.
Here is a new 351C 4V Blue Thunder intake on ebay:
Blue Thunder Ford 351 Cleveland 4 Barrel Pantera Intake Manifold | eBay

| $639.00 |  |

|  |
Blue Thunder Ford 351 Cleveland 4 Barrel Pantera Intake Manifold | eBay

(1) Blue Thunder 351 Cleveland Pantera Intake Manifold. More things that set this manifold apart from others: AU...

Ken