[DeTomaso] New member referred by Brent Stewart of POCA

Robert Canepa robert at canepa.org
Tue Oct 12 13:22:22 EDT 2021

Hi Admin,

I'm a POCA Member, I've just registered here at detomasolist, and I'd like
to send the following email message to the group email for the East Coast.
Happy to do it myself if possible.

Thank you,

Robert Canepa

510-387-2328

Pantera INSPECTION wanted in ALLENTOWN PA.

I'm new to this world of Pantera, but this purchase will be my second car! I
need someone to go to Allentown and look at a 1972 Pantera. I'm in contract
to buy the car but I'm concerned that the car may have been damaged in an
accident. Anyone in the area interested in taking a look?   Thank you,
Robert