[DeTomaso] ADA Pantera comeback

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 07:10:19 EDT 2021

It is an immense honor and pleasure for me to announce to all my Pantera
friends that the ADA Pantera LM 1994 is back on track for the first time in
24 years.
It has been a very long and painful job to reconstruct this very unique
car, but I begin to see the end now.  The car was in a sad condition when I
purchased it, a.o. with no engine and no gearbox
We went testing this Friday in the North of France, and apart from some
minor issues, the car ran very strong, being the best lap of the day..
An extremely powerful and torquy full aluminum V8 Boss engine, built by
John Christian ( thank you JC ! ) No overheating, Perfect water and oil
temp, perfect oil pressure.
The car is very stiff and reactive, but very neutral and rather "easy" to
drive.... even for a rusty pilot like myself ! One spin though, and some
grass mowing, luckily with no damage, to show that it is a real racecar !
For those who are on Facebook, you can find lots of pics and details about
the car on "
https://www.facebook.com/ADA-Le-Mans-1994-Pantera-1590460661222992 "
More to come soon.
It is, and  by far,  the best ever race car I have been driving , and I
think it will be a winner soon !
I sincerely wish to thank everyone who has been supporting and encouraging
me during more than 14 years since I purchased the car,.  There were some
moments of discouragement for sure, but I kept focused on my target, and
now that I see the first positive results, I feel much better than three
days ago !  Friday was for me, definitely, the best day of 2021
Thank you all  !
Patrick
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628