[DeTomaso] Time warp 1972 Pre-L coming to BAT….

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 00:47:08 EDT 2021

Guys,

Bruce Trenery of Fantasy Junction, the internationally known purveyor of collector cars located across the street from the Pixar studios in Emeryville, CA reached out to me today to tell me that they have taken in a very original 1972 Pantera on consignment. It was consigned to them by the estate of the former owner, a fellow in Los Altos (one of the richest towns in the country) who never participated in anything or joined the club. So it’s a completely unknown car. The former owner bought it in 1974 so he owned it virtually its entire life.

Here is a driving video:

https://youtu.be/K57TrGYvjsk

Rather than selling it conventionally, they have decided to list it on Bring a Trailer where it will be coming soon….

Mike

Sent from my iPad