[DeTomaso] Anyone Using an In-Tank Fuel Pump for an EFI?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:42:12 EDT 2021

Ken,

I want to put a fuel pump in the Pantera tank, but haven't done it. I know
Scott Bell has done it. The openings are tight, and then you have to deal
with the pickup and sending unit.

Banjo fittings are notoriously restrictive, so I would be careful there. I
used a hydraulic 90 degree fitting with an -8 AN/JIC 37 degree male end and
it's working great. It's an M22x1.5 thread. I had to re-tap the one on the
gas tank in my car.

Corey

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 10:52 AM Ken Green via DeTomaso <