[DeTomaso] Nice Video

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:21:40 EDT 2021

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing Mark!

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 7:16 AM MARK CHARLTON <pantera01826 at rogers.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> >>    A  A  A the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
> >>    maintain an
> >>    A  A  A archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
> >>    References
> >>    A  A 1. mailto:[17]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    A  A 2. mailto:[18]will.kooiman at gmail.com
> >>    A  A 3. mailto:[19]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    A  A 4. mailto:[20]demongusta at gmail.com
> >>    A  A 5. mailto:[21]dtpantera at gmail.com
> >>    A  A 6.
> >>    [22]https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-1971-
> >>    deto
> >>    A  A 7.
> >>    [23]https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-1971-
> >>    detomaso-pantera
> >>    A  A 8. mailto:[24]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    A  10. mailto:[26]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    A  12. mailto:[28]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    A  14. mailto:[30]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>    etc.) use the links above.
> >>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
> >>    any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
> >>    the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
> >>    archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
> >>
> >> References
> >>
> >>  1. mailto:unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com
> >>  2. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>  3. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
> >>  4. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
> >>  5. mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
> >>  6. mailto:dtpantera at gmail.com
> >>  7. https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-197
> >>  8. https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-1971-d
> >>  9. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 11. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 13. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 15. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 17. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 18. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
> >> 19. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 20. mailto:demongusta at gmail.com
> >> 21. mailto:dtpantera at gmail.com
> >> 22.
> https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-1971-deto
> >> 23.
> https://driving.ca/car-culture/vintage-collectible/classic-1971-detomaso-pantera
> >> 24. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 26. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 28. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 30. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >> 32. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >>
> >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >>
> >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >
> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any

-------------- next part --------------
   Very cool!A  Thanks for sharing Mark!

   On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 7:16 AM MARK CHARLTON
   <[1]pantera01826 at rogers.com> wrote:

     Hey Guys,
     Yeah, Iam hoping there will be a aPart Twoa video when I get the
     Mangusta finished. And yes, my wife is the best a car-guy could hope
     for. The latest was a texted picture with ahey honey, can I buy
     this?a and after a few fair questions (like where the heck I will
     put yet another cara|), she said ayup, you should buy thata. So now
     thereas a gorgeous ex-Cali Maserati in the garage as well.
     The orange Pantera in the video is a good friendas a74 that we put a
     [2]pantera01826 at rogers.com
     > On Oct 6, 2021, at 1:58 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso
     >
     > Erik,
     >
     > And the video didnat even show his Longchamp GTS. Or his Mangusta.
     Or his Peugeot 504 cabriolet. Or his Honda 400-Four, for that
     matter.

     > Well played indeed!!! :)
     >
     > The orange Pantera is a friendas car though, right Mark?
     >
     > Mike
     >
     > Sent from my iPad
     >
     >> On Oct 5, 2021, at 18:53, Erik Kolstoe <[4]ekolstoe at gmail.com>
     wrote:
     >> i>>?A  A I guess his wife really didn't want him to end up like
     his father and
     >>A  had him buy 3 Panteras, a GT40 and a 240Z! QuiteA an upgrade
     from the
     >>A  Miata. Well played.
     >>
     >>A  On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 8:26 AM Christer Eriksson
     >>A  <[1][5]unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com> wrote:
     >>
     >>A  A  AA  A Thanks for sharing :)
     >>A  A  AA  A /Christer
     >>A  A  AA  A Den sAP:n 3 okt. 2021 kl 14:19 skrev Lashdeep Singh
     via
     >>A  A  DeTomaso
     >>A  A  AA  A <[1][2][6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A That was awesome!!!
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A > On Oct 1, 2021, at 09:16, Will Kooiman
     >>A  A  <[2][3][7]will.kooiman at gmail.com>
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A wrote:
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A > i>>?Agreed.AAA  Nice video.
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A > i>>?On 9/30/21, 11:11 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of
     Jack
     >>A  A  Donahue"
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A <[3][4][8]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
     on behalf of
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A [4][5][9]demongusta at gmail.com> wrote:
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >AAA  AAA  Well said & well done.
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >> On Sep 30, 2021, at 7:09 PM, Don Thomas
     >>A  A  <[5][6][10]dtpantera at gmail.com>
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A wrote:
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >>
     >>A  A  AA  AA  A >>A