[DeTomaso] Sandhills Open Road Challenge

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:19:14 EDT 2021

Well at least we know he is above ground .... Thanks Mark

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 9:59:43 AM CDT, mark skwarek <ehpantera at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Just spoke with Frank and he does not plan to enter SORC. He plans to pass thru during the race as he did this year.
Mark
I can not raise him by phone and I am concerned.