[DeTomaso] Spare keys

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 16:48:16 EST 2021

All,

The link provided is to a Pantera international forum post that I made five or six years ago. It has more information than you could possibly need, plus numerous key blank interchange numbers.

BTW, since that post I continued my education on the locks and I can now rekey door and trunk locks so you have a matched set, and I can also decipher and cut door and trunk locks for which you do not have a key that works.

Konrad, with the information in this link I think you should be able to find key blanks for your needs. If not, let me know and I can mail some to you

My post is the 10th post in this thread, scroll down when the link opens:

https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/key-blanks-2?reply=1598208421150845#1598208421150845

Larry