[DeTomaso] No brake lights

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:09:01 EST 2021

So I drove my car home (thank you all for the great suggestions and parts
links), there is a large message with some pics awaiting moderation.

Ran great, but I have no brake lights. There seems to be a broken spade
connector in the front trunk that has two pink wires and a white (and black
I think) wire disconnected.

I am planning to trace some wiring tomorrow from the pressure switch near
by the brake balancing valve.

Could that disconnected wire cause the no brake lights condition ?

Thanks,

Konrad