[DeTomaso] VIN 4902 window sticker for sale

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 14:14:07 EST 2021

Earlier today there was a post on the Pantera international forum from someone selling literature and the original window sticker for VIN 4902.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad he has posted in Tampa Bay, Florida.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/pts/d/spring-hill-ford-detomaso-pantera/7394533799.html

Larry