[DeTomaso] Cheap Blue Thunder 351C intake

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 03:24:10 EST 2021

All,

Current eBay auction for a blue thunder Cleveland intake. $350.00 buy-it-now

https://www.ebay.com/itm/351C-Boss-replica-intake-manifold-by-Blue-Thunder-/294560593179?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

If you closely study my attached auction photo and the blue thunder website photo, I believe the auction intake is the Pantera-specific version. Pay attention to the height of the carburetor pad on the edge closest to the firing order numbers.

From eBay auction-

Seller mentions and includes a photo of a slightly damaged bolt boss, but he’s just being very honestly descriptive as the damage appears to be totally non-critical.

$350 is the buy it now price. Which is roughly half of what a new one would cost, when you can find them.

Larry