[DeTomaso] Brake fluid Dot 5

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:25:34 EST 2021

I am restoring my car to original.
So I have the rebuilt original brake calipers on the car.
I wanted to individually bleed the calipers as I connected them.
Then in the next step change the master/booster over to original after
rebuild.
It turns out I currently have Dot 5 fluid in the system.
Can I continue to use Dot 5 in the system?
Or do I need to flush and go to Dot 4?
Thanks
Rich Hoppe