[DeTomaso] (Detomaso) If You know anyone it’s for sale

Jack Dunn,111 po917k at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 21:31:29 EDT 2021

I’m another owner of a Pantera and a (SPF) GT40, and I have a different view.

I prefer the GT40 for a few reasons. I personally want my toy cars to thrill me. I‘ve raced in SCCA and HSR, and the GT40 feels like a race car which is what I want. Both cars have solid roller CHI head Windsor strokers, both make north of 650hp. Both are fast, but I feel more in control of the power in the GT40 (probably superior GT40 chassis,steering, and lower engine height).  And finally, the GT40 is more comfortable. It’s much easier to get in and out of, and has better headroom (note:I do have a Gurney Bubble). And the a/c actually works.
I’ve got over 5000 miles in it.

I love both cars, but the GT40 still thrills me every time I drive it.

Jack

Sent from my iPhone