[DeTomaso] Some Pantera Content: Italian Car Designs and Designers

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu May 27 08:34:09 EDT 2021

Dear Forum,

               FYI

                I tumbled onto this website this morning:

                          https://www.cardesignhistory.com/

                It is labeled:  "A data visualization celebrating the work
of the great Italian design studios"

               I had low expectations and fully anticipated that there would
be nothing on DeTomaso or Tom Tjaarda.  I was very pleasantly surprised.
You can choose the Marque, the Studio and/or the Designer and have a
timeline display with small labeled pics of the cars.  If you click on the
image, then you're sent to a link with more detailed information about the
car.   Recommended.

                       Warmest regards, Chuck Engles