[DeTomaso] Please in need of a measurement

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Wed May 26 15:47:26 EDT 2021

Please if some has a good 351 block that they can do a measurement for me.
What I am looking for is the  distance from the distributer base to the  gear pad on a new or good SMF block.
So if anyone had a block that they can measure it would be very appreciated.
I am working on a Fontana block but the distributer gear has dogged into the block and I am looking at options to put a thrust washer and bearing under the gear to proper height.
Thanks

Steven Edwards

--
https://www.avg.com