[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, May 21, 2021

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Fri May 21 21:49:39 EDT 2021

Judging by the consistent distribution of rust I'd have to wonder what body
of water they drug this thing out of!
Looks like a flood car from 'Bama.
I wonder why there's no pics of the undercarriage???
And wtf does " There are precious few Pulsantes to go around; surely none
have such splendid provenance" even mean?
Should have took the money fools....

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:51 AM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------
   Judging by the consistent distribution of rust I'd have to wonder what
   body of water they drug this thing out of!
   Looks like a flood car from 'Bama.
   I wonder why there's no pics of the undercarriage???
   And wtf does " There areA precious few Pulsantes to go around; surely
   none haveA such splendid provenance" even mean?
   Should have took the money fools....

   On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:51 AM Mike Drew via DeTomaso

     A  A Scruffy fright pig pushbutton a no-sale at $72k. Insane. This
     car will
     A  A easily consume another $100k in restoration costs. The sellers
     are
     A  A fools....
     A  A [1][2]https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/26618/lot/118/
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my iPad
     A  A Begin forwarded message:
     A  A From: [3]info at hammerpricelive.com
     A  A Date: May 20, 2021 at 23:01:25 PDT
     A  A To: [4]mikeldrew at aol.com
     A  A Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, May 21, 2021
     A  A Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
     A  A Portfolio Report Friday, May 21, 2021
     A  A Pantera
     A  A 1.
     A  A 1971 DeTomaso High Bid $72,000 USD
     A  A Pantera EST. PRICE $100K-$140K USD
     A  A EXTERIOR Grigio
     A  A Bonhams
     A  A INTERIOR Black
     A  A Lot 118A  A  Amelia Island
     A  A ODOMETER 12706 mi
     A  A CHASSIS N-o THPNLE01379
     A  A May 20, 2021A  A  1:57PM (EST)
     A  A De Tomaso
     A  A 1.
     A  A 1971 DeTomaso High Bid $72,000 USD
     A  A Pantera EST. PRICE $100K-$140K USD
     A  A EXTERIOR Grigio
     A  A Bonhams
     A  A INTERIOR Black
     A  A Lot 118A  A  Amelia Island
     A  A ODOMETER 12706 mi
     A  A CHASSIS N-o THPNLE01379
     A  A May 20, 2021A  A  1:57PM (EST)
     A  A Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification
     preferences in the
     A  A app using Settings.
     A  A (c) 2021 Live Auction Results, LLC