[DeTomaso] Dropped Battery Box - No cut in Front Trunk?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:06:09 EDT 2021

If you ever show the car in an indoor venue you'll more than likely gonna
have to physically disconnect the battery. A major pain if you can't get at
it. I moved mine to the rear when I restored 6559 but have since moved it
back to the original the original location up front. Something to consider.

Jeff
6559