[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Thursday, May 20, 2021

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu May 20 11:46:36 EDT 2021

Hmm. I didn’t realize until just now that this car was a ‘barn find’ that Steve Liebenow discovered (I think) and I brokered its sale to Roger Brotton in the UK. He and Phil Stebbings flew over, and Steve, Chuck Melton and I drove up to the Sierra foothills and together the five of us searched through a huge workshop trying to find all the parts of the car, which was fully dismantled. In the end we managed to find everything except the gauges, then packed it all up for shipment.  There is an article with pics in the archives of the PCNC newsletter on the club website.

Fun day! I can’t believe it was back in 2008 though. :(

Mike

Sent from my iPad

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

   [1]https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27194/lot/22/

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Thursday, May 20, 2021
   Mangusta
   1.
   1969 DeTomaso Sold $246,846 USD
   Mangusta EST. PRICE $282.11K-$352.64K USD
   EXTERIOR Black
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Red
   Lot 22    Bond Street: May
   ODOMETER 34859 mi
   CHASSIS N-o 8MA 0994
   May 19, 2021    11:07AM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1969 DeTomaso Sold $246,846 USD
   Mangusta EST. PRICE $282.11K-$352.64K USD
   EXTERIOR Black
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Red
   Lot 22    Bond Street: May
   ODOMETER 34859 mi
   CHASSIS N-o 8MA 0994
   May 19, 2021    11:07AM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2021 Live Auction Results, LLC