[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] She's Bare and In the Air (Mike & Elizabeth)

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 16 02:03:06 EDT 2021

 My Yellow is the Corvette Millennium Yellow I believe. Really beautiful color. I like it.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Psyche
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 5/15/21, 9:17 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Fred Foreman" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of fred4man at att.net> wrote:

    Mike,My '72 was yellow as well.  under the dash was the original Pantera yellow paint.    I do not like the Pantera yellow - way too much green in it.
    The previous owner painted it a yellow which has some white in it and no green (at least to my eyes).  I feel it is a much better color.  The PO told me he used 2002 Viper Yellow.  I have no proof of that specific color or specification.Fred Foreman