[DeTomaso] She's Bare and In the Air

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:22:52 EDT 2021

6328 Resto Blog.

We hung her on the rotisserie today.  Now on to the final scraping of
undercoating and final dry blasting so we can start the metal work.

Interesting note: when Keith pulled the SS trim off of the window frames, he
found perfect and original Canary yellow paint from 47 years ago that has
never seen the light of day.  It does have a bit more green to it then I
would have expected based on the color 6328 was before the resto started.  I
had always thought my car had been repainted in the original shade.  We'll
do some test patches before paint actually goes down but it is definitely a
different shade.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest