[DeTomaso] Larry Stock carpet ???

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 22:28:30 EDT 2021

All,

 Mr. Drew recently shared that Larry Stock sells carpet that is very close to the original charcoal gray, which was a very nice and complementary color as installed in 2511. Sadly, the last carpets that I purchased from a vendor was of a quality that I found less than appropriate.

If my chosen upholstery shop wasn’t backed up for six months I would have a custom set made, but for now I’m thinking a vendor offering is my best choice.

If anyone has recently purchased Larry’s carpet kit can you please contact me off-line to share your experience and evaluation.

Feedback on carpet kits from other vendors is of course also welcomed

Thanks,

Larry