[DeTomaso] Door Hinge Repair

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:02:15 EDT 2021

Are there any options out there for new door hinges from the vendors or
hinge repair services?

My hinge pivot pins are fine but their door check mechanism pins are very
worn and need to be refurbished.

I searched my article database and came up empty except for a mention by
Chuck Huber in and 8-17-20 email where he mentions an article he wrote on
the subject.  He said he thought it was in the Dec2019 POCA News but had
question mark on the date.  I checked and didn't see his article in any of
the Sep 2019 thru Jan 2020 issues.

Doug Braun

Blue 73L #5505