[DeTomaso] Pushbutton 1382 Turning 50

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Mar 27 00:22:31 EDT 2021

$3,200 sounds about right for what a set of Wilkinson or Pantera East
Campy clones would have been at the time.  I know I was looking pretty
hard at those kinds of wheels, but never pulled the trigger.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com