[DeTomaso] Fontana block question

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 12:49:46 EDT 2021

Still screwing around with this
What and where did you get the head studs for the Fontana block? Using the C302  heads.
I am having a hard time finding ones that would work, have call ARP and they do not have any thing. The ones I took out are rusted and I destroyed a few of them taking them out.
They have a special course end that screws into the block.
Any ideas?  thanks

Steven Edwards

--
https://www.avg.com