[DeTomaso] Dennis Antenucci Fire Video [WAS: Dennis A vidio]

MICHAEL DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 18:42:38 EDT 2021

You can’t expect too much from them. They probably didn’t even understand it’s a front engined car.

They sprayed the magnesium wheels with water—the absolute worst thing you could do, as burning magnesium explodes when doused with water. Again, it’s unfair to expect your average firefighter to know the wheels are magnesium, or know what happens when it gets doused.

Sad nonetheless!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone