[DeTomaso] Pantera Track Event

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri Mar 19 13:40:39 EDT 2021

That's great news --- I am glad you were able to confirm.  I emailed Adam
at INDE and asked him to add it to the INDE "member calendar."

We will be trying to make it.  We tested our Pantera Wednesday and didn't
like the oil pressure on the new motor (40 psi when hot).  So we are now in
the process of pulling the motor to put a new oil pump on it and then will
get it on a chassis dyno in Phoenix.  We did manage to get the carb tuned
and run a few laps to get a the typical other "new rebuild" issues
addressed (like pedal height, another round of brake bleeding, etc.).  But,
we have some other races on the calendar in May and Tony (my son and team
manager) is expecting his first baby April 3.  So, might be tight to make
INDE.... We need some luck.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.